Title: Youth Volunteer Stanborough Park Church & Centre
Purpose: To support the Pastoral team and Centre management with Youth Ministry work in the church and helping with practical tasks in the church centre for its community rentals and church activities.
Location: Stanborough Park Church, 609 St Albans Road, Watford, WD25 9JL, United Kingdom
- Youth Ministry in the church and in the community.
- Supporting the Teen Ministry by helping organise and lead Friday, Sabbath programmes & other events such as youth socials, daytrips and community services.
- Being involved in the praise teams and activities during Sabbath worships
- Supporting the Pathfinders Ministry during weekend programmes and activities
- Helping the centre management with the operations of the Centre
- meeting and caring for the community groups who hire the facilities
- setting up/clearing rooms
The Length of Appointment: 12-24 Months
Time Commitment: The position requires flexibility in volunteering hours, with one day off each week.
Qualifications: Youth Ministry experience is mandatory with a good standard of spoken English. Pleasant manner, fun-loving, patient, problem-solving ability, dependability and flexibility will help you in this intensive and multi facet ministry. It is a bonus if a musical instrument can be played.
Support: Training for this position will be provided on site. Team meetings will be held on a regular basis led by the pastoral team. Also, the Associate Pastor will be available for questions and assistance.
Further Information: on Lodging, Visas, Travel, Finances etc please refer to the website of the Adventist Volunteer Services www.adventistvolunteers.org
Or email email@example.com
Application deadline: 15th November 2019