The Headteacher and Governors of Hyland House School invite applicants for the post of Key Stage 2, Years 3 & 4 teacher, starting in September 2020.
- would like to join a committed, professional, fun-loving team;
- are confident with the National Curriculum in the UK;
- enjoy being part of a learning and faith community;
- have experience of working with pupils with a range of abilities;
we would love to hear from you.
The successful applicant will be
- a fully trained and qualified teacher (NQTs are welcome);
- expected to show commitment to the vision of the governors;
- willing to uphold the Christian Seventh-day Adventist ethos of the school.
A visit to the school is warmly welcomed and highly recommended. To arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Jessica Lemonius at Hyland House School on Tel: 020 8520 4186.
Hyland House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful applicant
- must have the right to work within the United Kingdom;
- will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and all other necessary checks before appointment.
For an Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline for this position will be midnight, 22nd March 2020.
Hyland House School is highly regarded in the local community and by Ofsted Inspectors for its Christian ethos and high academic standards. Our aim is to provide a holistic education and develop the talents and abilities of every child.