Dudley House School, 1 Dudley Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 9AA
Required as soon as possible.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and committed class teacher to inspire and motivate the children in our Year 5/6 class for 1 day a week as part of a job share.
Dudley House is a small independent Christian school with a warm family friendly atmosphere, where dedicated staff work closely together to provide exciting learning opportunities in a caring Christian environment for polite well-behaved pupils.
The successful applicant will:
- Be enthusiastic and professional;
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations for all pupils;
- Have the ability to establish positive relationships and inspire learners;
- Be organised and creative;
- Be able to create a stimulating learning environment in which children thrive;
- Be willing to engage in the full school programme;
- Support and promote the Christian ethos of the school;
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Small classes that are well resourced
- Pupils who are polite, well behaved and highly motivated
- A friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team where everyone is valued
- Excellent professional development opportunities
For further information and an application pack please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01476 400184
Further Information and an application form can also be downloaded from the school website http://dudleyhouseschool.co.uk/about-us/job-vacancies/
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Tuesday 4th February 2020.
Interviews will take place the following week.
Dudley House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service DBS check.