Dudley House School, 1 Dudley Road, Grantham, Lincs. NG31 9AA
Required from: 25th February 2020
Hours: Part time - Monday to Thursday from 11:55 am to 1:00 pm.
4 hours 20 minutes a week, term time only (38 weeks a year).
Pay: £8:90 per hour
Dudley House School is looking for a caring and reliable lunchtime supervisor to supervise children during lunch breaks, ensuring that high standards of behaviour and the health and safety of the students are maintained at all times. The role involves setting up and clearing away the dining area, supervising children while they eat their lunch, and then leading and supervising children’s play activities, usually outside.
Our ideal candidate will:
- have experience of supervising children and facilitating play activities
- have a helpful, positive, calm and caring nature
- be flexible, hardworking and reliable
- be able to communicate well with children
- be able to use own initiative
- have a commitment to the school’s ethos.
We can offer you
- warm, family friendly atmosphere
- pupils who are polite, well behaved and highly motivated
- a friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team where everyone is valued
- a caring Christian environment
For further information and an application pack please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01476 400184
Further information and an application form can also be downloaded from the school website: http://dudleyhouseschool.co.uk/about-us/job-vacancies
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 3rd February 2020.
Interviews will take place the following week.
Dudley House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks.