ABOUT THE ROLE
The Scottish Mission (SM) of Seventh-day Adventists is looking for a diligent, tactful, and friendly servant leader who can undertake the role of Commissioned/Ordained Pastor in the SM. The responsibilities of the role include:
- An experiential knowledge of and devotion to Jesus Christ
- A broad knowledge of the Scriptures
- Competence for the tasks of Pastoral ministry
- Compassion for people
- Church planting experience
See a full list of responsibilities as listed in the Job Description by clicking on the link below or email the recruiter, Pastor Jacques Venter at email@example.com.
To join the pastoral team in the SM you will need:
- To have Commissioned or Ordained Credentials
- A Master’s degree in Theology or the equivalent
- Substantial experience in multi-cultural ministry
- Excellent spoken and written English
See the full Person Specification for this job by clicking on the link below or email the recruiter, Pastor Jacques Venter at firstname.lastname@example.org .
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to live out their calling as a missionary and disciple-maker, working with one of the fastest growing regions in the British Union Conference. You will be part of a growing team of workers with the opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives.
Seniority Level: Commissioned/Ordained
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: £28,560 - £33,600 annual Seventh-day Adventist Church pay scale range. Actual pay will be based on your skills and experience – contact your recruiter to learn more.
Variable travel allowance.
Other welfare benefits (Conditions apply).
Statutory annual leave according to Scotland.
Employer Group Pension Scheme (Conditions apply).
Income and Life Insurance (Conditions apply).
Learning and Development financial support.
- Deadline for applications is 20 July 2022.
- Click on the link below to access the Job Description and Person Specification.
- Applications must be returned along with the following to the recruiter, Pastor Jacques Venter, at email@example.com:
- A Cover Letter,
- A Curriculum Vitae,
- A 3-minute Video Statement. The Video Statement should not be longer than 3 minutes and cover the following three areas: Introducing yourself, personal ministry vision and what you believe you can bring to the Scottish Mission.
- A Video Recorded Sermon.
If you have any difficulty or would like further clarification, please contact the recruiter at +44 (1923) 672251 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Scottish Mission is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and commit to equal opportunities for all employees and applicants.
ABOUT THE SCOTTISH MISSION
The Scottish Mission of Seventh-day Adventists is a mainstream Protestant church that looks to the Bible as its authority. We have approximately 700 members in Scotland (19.5 million members worldwide with more than 153,000 congregations around the world). The Scottish Mission is an attached field directly overseen by the British Union Conference. For more on the Scottish Mission, please visit adventist.scot.
|Pastor Person Specification 117 KB||117 KB|
|Pastor Job Description 128 KB||128 KB|