Job Vacancy: Associate Treasurer
The purpose of the role is to assist with the key accounting functions in a busy Treasury Department.
You will report to the Conference Treasurer of the North England Conference on a day-to-day basis. You will be reporting to the NEC President (who will have oversight over this post)
The key as and when instructed to responsibilities for the Associate Treasurer will include but not limited to:
- Manage/oversee bank accounts and investments ensuring regular reconciliation
- Act as a point of contact for banking queries
- Supervise cash including collection and deposition of cash/cheque and petty cash
- Deal with insurance matters, respond to requests and queries, liaise with ARM.
- Manage Trust fund and loan accounts (Areas and Churches), furnish statements, reply to requests and queries.
- Provide support to business units and departments including provision of financial information.
- Maintain and reconcile inter-company and control accounts with British Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventist (Headquarters) and other units such as Aberdaron (camp site), and the like.
- Ensure payments are disbursed properly including assisting payroll officer to ensure timely monthly payroll run.
- Facilitate in maintaining proper record and documents which includes maintaining correct recording and posting of entries in the ledger.
- Prepare various financial reports as per financial norms.
- Assist in preparing and monitoring the budgets and related reports
- Assist in preparing accounts for statutory audits.
- Provide assistance and support to treasurer and operate treasury to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Manage office functions in the absence of the treasurer and execute all duties pertaining to the treasurer’s office.
Successful candidates must pass a disclosure and barring security check
Please submit an updated CV with a cover letter stating your job history by 29 May 22 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Microsoft Word - NECTreasJob Vacancy.docx 39 KB||39 KB|