I cannot begin to tell you how much David Bell and I enjoy creating Messenger covers, intentionally designed to ‘awaken interest’.
This week’s cover, on location, subtle perhaps, but helped nonetheless by a major world leader. With perfect timing, I feel his words were almost heaven sent – to be challenged! The editorial explains all.
But there’s more:
- Paul Tompkins challenges us to ‘bring someone we know to the Saviour’.
- Sharon Platt-McDonald shows how gratitude helps well-being.
- Jennie Hall tells the story of Plymouth’s mission to Cape Town.
- John Surridge and Steve Okelo provide wisdom on ‘How to buy a church’.
- Clapton members study Daniel and Revelation for fifty-eight hours over 34 weeks.
- Llew Edwards shares five essential ingredients to help understand how Jesus defined love.
And a new column imagines sharing ‘Adventist Essentials’ with a friend over a cuppa.
|Bam 03-20.qxp_Layout 1 3 MB||3 MB|