The purpose of Men’s Ministries is to support initiatives that are designed to help men become “Christ-like” leaders in their homes, churches and communities. The purpose of the department is to connect men of all ages to God, the Bible and other men for the purpose of growing and making supportive connections.
Leading Men's Ministries
Men's Ministries for Local Church Leaders Online Certification
This free certification course is designed to equip local church leaders with the knowledge and skills necessary to lead out in men's ministries in their communities. It requires learners to watch videos, read Adventist Men's Ministries: A Training Program for Local Churches, take quizzes, and perform independent study assignments. All of these learning activities are specifically designed to equip local Church leaders with the information and skills they need to strengthen men and their relationships with Christ in their churches and communities. The course is facilitated by the NAD Family Ministries. Visit Adventist Learning Community for more details.
Men and Sexuality
- Your Brain on Porn - Covenant Eyes
- Pornography - The Secret War - Les Ackie
- Healthy v Unhealthy Sexuality
- Heart Exam - for healthy introspection
- Men's Unspoken Needs - Adapted from Men's Ministry by Stephen Sonderman
- The 12 Step: Biblical Disciplines for Personal Growth