Dealing With Loss
VIDEO PRESENTATIONS ON BEREAVEMENT GRIEF
LEAFLETS, INFO SHEETS AND ARTICLES
- Bereaved Parents Support: Dos & Don'ts - Care for the Family
- Top Tips for Bereavement - Care for the Family Leaflet
- 10 Ways to Help a Grieving Person - Dr Tom Ludowici
- When a Loved One Dies: Practical Information and Advice for the bereaved
- Grief Recovery Series - Larry Yeagley
BEREAVEMENT SUPPORT ORGANISATIONS
Cruse Bereavement Care provide a range of booklets and factsheets about bereavement, as well as a Freephone helpline.
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement. They provide a large number of factsheets and suggestions for further reading, as well as offering a helpline, providing training and running support groups.
Sands (Stillbirth and neonatal death charity) focuses on the needs of those who have lost a baby. Their Family Support Pack provides a directory of excellent booklets on both emotional and practical subjects.
The Compassionate Friends is a charity who support those who have suffered the death of a child of any age, and offer a helpline.
MuchLoved offers the facility of online tributes, as well as a section of ‘grief resources’ including practical advice and further reading.