God created the family to be the primary unit for the transmission of His values from generation to generation. In a broken world, families can play a vital role in sharing the love of God within the home and then to extend the mission of the family outside of the home.
"The most natural first recipients of our gospel sharing endeavors are the people in our households. There is no more important mission field than this (The Adventist Home, p. 35).
Family Evangelism Resources
Family-to-Family is a one-year plan to guide all families in the church to witness to their neighbors, relatives, and friends.
The Church Guide is designed to help pastors, elders, and Adventist Family Ministries leaders implement Family-to-Family in your local church. It provides the vision, training, and practical steps to help each family prepare and reach out to at least one other family in their neighborhood. (Click on the image to download the guide)
The Family Guide is designed with steps to help spiritually prepare your family to share Jesus with neighbors, relatives, and friends. It is used by each family in your church to prepare for being a powerful witness in the community. It contains the basic steps to spiritually prepare each family to share Christ with another family. Ideally, every family in your church should have their own booklet. (Click on the image to download the guide)
Kids in Discipleship (K.I.D.) is a ministry that equips parents and mentors to implement the model of discipleship described in Deuteronomy. Through this intentional discipleship focus, parents/mentors and children grow in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and with one another. Families are then empowered to use their gifts in worship, ministry, and mission. Footprints for Kids is a 24 lesson intergenerational Bible study course, where parents and mentors work alongside their children and participate in a highly interactive small group. For more details visit the InDiscipleship website.
FOOTPRINTS FOR KIDS
- 01 - Disciples Wanted for a Lifetime Adventure!
- 02 - Jesus: A friend You Can Trust
- 03 - The Gift of Jesus Grace
- 04 - Spend Time Alone with God!
- 05 - Your Time, Talents and Treasure
- 06 - Honour God with Your Choices
- 07 - The Bible — It’s The Truth!
- 08 - Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- 09 - Creation, Family and Sabbath
- 10 - God's Law
- 11 - The War Between Jesus and Satan
- 12 - Jesus – Your High Priest in Heaven
- 13 - The Gift of Prophecy
- 14 - God’s Faithful People
- 15 - What Happens When People Die?
- 16 - Jesus’ Second Coming and Your Future
- 17 - You and Your Church Family!
- 18 - Follow Jesus in Baptism and Communion
- 19 - Discover Jesus’ Vision for You
- 20 - Discover Your Special Design
- 21 - Make Friends for Jesus
- 22 - Lead Your Friends to Choose Jesus
- 23 - Study the Bible with Your Friend
- 24 - Dare to Stand for Jesus
KIDS IN DISCIPLES FOR TEENS - By Karen Holford
- 01 - Experiencing God's Love
- 02 - Experiencing God Love Through Jesus Life
- 03 - Staying Connected
- 04 - The Master Makeover
- 05 - Building Character
- 06 - Words Create Worlds
- 07 - The Big Picture
- 08 - Exploring Forgiveness
- 09 - Believing the Invisible
- 10 - Promises Promises
- 11 - Feasting on God
- 12 - The Sound of Silence
- 13 - Experiencing God's Closeness
- 14 - The Wow Factor
- 15 - Gifted
- 16 - God's Public Relations Team
- 17 - The Pursuit of Happiness
- 18 - Mone Money Money
- 19 - Decisions
- 20 - Mirror Mirror
- 21 - Consequences
- 22 - Brainwaves
- 23 - Invisible Friend
- 24 - Thinking About Feelings
- 25 - Alive
- 26 - Ouch
- 27 - Connections I
- 28 - Connections II
- 29 - Good News
- 30 - Save the World
- 31 - Delight
- 32 - Future World