10 Days of Prayer
- Day 1 - Jesus' Special Gift
- Day 2 - Grasping God's Special Gift
- Day 3 - Submitting to God
- Day - Living in the Holy Spirit
- Day 5 - Growing Spiritually
- Day 6 - Secrets of a Happy Christian Life
- Day 7 - Praying God's Promises
- Day 8 - Obedience Through Jesus
- Day 9 - Jesus Working Through Us
- Day 10 - Seeking Revival Together
Children and Communion
- Passover on John 13
- Children and Communion - PowerPoint file
- Darius Communion Article Ministry
- Wordsearch for ‘Reflection’
- Bubbles Big Sheets 11+
- Communion Review
- Communion Review2
- A Child's Communion - Jacques Venter activities for one week.
Baptism and Affirmation Certificate
Making a decision to follow Jesus is a serious step toward spiritual growth. The Church Manual, p 29 states that:
"Baptism is a spiritual relationship. It can be entered into only by those who are converted. Only in this way can the purity and spiritual calibre of the church be maintained. It is the duty of every minister to instruct those who accept the principles of the truth, that they may enter the church on a sound, spiritual basis. While there is no stated age for baptism, it is recommended that very young children who express a desire to be baptized should be encouraged and entered into an instruction program that may lead to baptism."
What response do we give children when they ask to be baptized? How do we go about preparing them to accept God's grace and to walk fully in His light?
Children's Bible Reading Plan, "Follow the Bible"
My Place with Jesus – Join a creative cast of characters as they take you through 14 fun Bible studies