The largest and most far-reaching ministry that adventist churches provide for children is Sabbath School. The Sabbath School specifically seeks to provide goal-oriented Spiritual education that produces children and youth who are committed to Jesus and to the family of God.
Goal-oriented spiritual education is meant to:
- Present a personal Christ
- Teach a grace orientation
- Stimulate an interest in Scripture
- Teach moral responsibility
- Welcome ethnic diversity
- Involve youth in service
- Involve youth in mission outreach
- Encourage high self-regard
- Children's Sabbath School Leader
- Children's Sabbath School Assistant
- Children's Sabbath School Teacher
The GraceLink Bible Study Guides are an important resource in one of our most urgent and vital tasks: leading our children to Christ. The GraceLink curriculum offers our children a balanced emphasis, featuring Grace (Jesus loves me), Community (We love each other), Worship (I love Jesus), and Service (We love you, too).
Developed by the General Conference, GraceLink is a biblically based 12-year curriculum comprising of 624 lessons. Most lessons are story-based, some on scriptural references that teach a specific doctrine. Each story has been selected to develop one of the four dynamics of the GraceLink series: grace, worship, community, and service.
Download the Understand and Teach with GraceLink Curriculum
To get the latest GraceLink Sabbath School Bible Study Guides, teacher resources, animations and puzzles visit the GraceLink Official Website here.
- Video animations and audio podcast for the Kindergarten level, and audio podcasts for Primary level are currently available in English at GraceLink Podcasts. These may also be accessed on the Sabbath School YouTube channel.
- View memory verse activities for the PowerPoint level at JuniorPowerpoints.
- For parents and leaders with iPhones, their is an iPhone app that covers resources for Beginners through CQ. The app also has Cool Tools for Sabbath School which comes in handy for Sabbath School leaders at all levels. This is available at itunes.