Kids In Discipleship
Kids in Discipleship (K.I.D.) is a ministry that equips parents and mentors to implement the model of discipleship described in Deuteronomy. Through this intentional discipleship focus, parents/mentors and children grow in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and with one another. Families are then empowered to use their gifts in worship, ministry, and mission. Footprints for Kids is a 24 lesson intergenerational Bible study course, where parents and mentors work alongside their children and participate in a highly interactive small group.
FOOTPRINTS FOR KIDS
- 01 - Disciples Wanted for a Lifetime Adventure!
- 02 - Jesus: A friend You Can Trust
- 03 - The Gift of Jesus Grace
- 04 - Spend Time Alone with God!
- 05 - Your Time, Talents and Treasure
- 06 - Honour God with Your Choices
- 07 - The Bible — It’s The Truth!
- 08 - Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- 09 - Creation, Family and Sabbath
- 10 - God's Law
- 11 - The War Between Jesus and Satan
- 12 - Jesus – Your High Priest in Heaven
- 13 - The Gift of Prophecy
- 14 - God’s Faithful People
- 15 - What Happens When People Die?
- 16 - Jesus’ Second Coming and Your Future
- 17 - You and Your Church Family!
- 18 - Follow Jesus in Baptism and Communion
- 19 - Discover Jesus’ Vision for You
- 20 - Discover Your Special Design
- 21 - Make Friends for Jesus
- 22 - Lead Your Friends to Choose Jesus
- 23 - Study the Bible with Your Friend
- 24 - Dare to Stand for Jesus
Visit the InDiscipleship website for further free downloadable resources.
KIDS IN DISCIPLES FOR TEENS - By Karen Holford
- 01 - Experiencing God's Love
- 02 - Experiencing God Love Through Jesus Life
- 03 - Staying Connected
- 04 - The Master Makeover
- 05 - Building Character
- 06 - Words Create Worlds
- 07 - The Big Picture
- 08 - Exploring Forgiveness
- 09 - Believing the Invisible
- 10 - Promises Promises
- 11 - Feasting on God
- 12 - The Sound of Silence
- 13 - Experiencing God's Closeness
- 14 - The Wow Factor
- 15 - Gifted
- 16 - God's Public Relations Team
- 17 - The Pursuit of Happiness
- 18 - Mone Money Money
- 19 - Decisions
- 20 - Mirror Mirror
- 21 - Consequences
- 22 - Brainwaves
- 23 - Invisible Friend
- 24 - Thinking About Feelings
- 25 - Alive
- 26 - Ouch
- 27 - Connections I
- 28 - Connections II
- 29 - Good News
- 30 - Save the World
- 31 - Delight
- 32 - Future World
Connecting with God 28 Ways: Child Evangelism Series
This is an evangelistic series for children that covers the 28 Fundamental Beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Connecting With God 28 Ways is perfect to run in conjunction with an adult’s evangelistic programme.
Tell A Child, Tell the World
An extensive resource for Children's Ministries Evangelism produced by the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the UK & Ireland.
- Contents and Introduction
- PART ONE - Children First
- PART TWO - Growing God's Love
- PART THREE - Easy Evangelism
- PART FOUR - Tell a Child, Tell the World
- PART FIVE - Resources & Epilogue
Messy Church is a church, not a craft club, that helps people encounter Jesus as Lord and Saviour. It is designed for adults and children to enjoy together by seeking to make every element relevant and accessible to all ages. Messy Church uses hands-on activities to explore Bible stories, taking into account different learning styles, to reflect a God of creativity and to give people a chance to play together.
Messy Church seeks to reflect a God of unconditional love and is a church for people outside church, providing an oasis of welcome and a safe space in which to thrive. Messy Church is about hospitality, expressed most evidently by eating together