The Personal Ministries Department primary focus is to train members to do evangelism; seek to realign all departments to work together in synergy in proclaiming the gospel message to all.
Personal ministries exist to facilitate all members to willingly share their experience of a sanctified and obedient life in Jesus by teaching the following:
- How to witness and share one’s testimony.
- How to give Bible studies.
- How to speak about Jesus and His love for humanity.
- How to answer questions on your faith and Biblical teachings as taught by Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- How to make one’s whole life a witness of the joy of Jesus Christ.