Tell A Child, Tell the World
An extensive resource for Children's Ministries Evangelism produced by the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the UK & Ireland.
- 1 Contents, Forward, Acknow, Intro, EG White
- 2 Children First
- 3 Growing God's Love
- 4 Easy Evangelism
- 5 Tell a Child, Tell the World
- 6 Resources & Epilogue
Holiday Bible School Legal Requirements
- Childcare, Church Holiday Bible School
- Ofsted Requirements
- Look at section 4 in the Tell a child Tell the World manual for plenty of ideas on how to run a HBS and where to get materials.
GraceLinkThe GraceLink Bible Study Guides are an important resource in one of our most urgent and vital tasks: leading our children to Christ. The GraceLink curriculum offers our children a balanced emphasis, featuring Grace (Jesus loves me), Community (We love each other), Worship (I love Jesus), and Service (We love you, too).
Developed by the General Conference, GraceLink is a biblically based 12-year curriculum comprising of 624 lessons. Most lessons are story-based, some on scriptural references that teach a specific doctrine. Each story has been selected to develop one of the four dynamics of the GraceLink series: grace, worship, community, and service.
To get the latest GraceLink Sabbath School Bible Study Guides, teacher resources, animations and puzzles visit the GraceLink Official Website here.
Bible Adventures for Young ReadersThis Bible study set uses a creative kid-friendly approach to the 28 fundamental beliefs, which will introduce children to the pillars of our faith. With its easy-to-understand format and interactive approach, children will quickly grasp the concepts and have fun learning. An excellent resource, Bible Adventures for Young readers is perfect for Primary-aged children to study by themselves or with their parents, in preparation for baptism, in Sabbath Schools and Bible classes.
- 1 - God Writes to Me
- 2 - One Plus One Plus One
- 3 - My Father in Heaven
- 4 - The Name of Jesus
- 5 - Support Team
- 6 - God Made Me
- 7 - A Light in the Darkness
- 8 - The Big Battle
- 9 - A Happy Tomorrow
- 10 - A Good Medicine
- 11 - I Can Be Like Jesus
- 12 - One Big Happy Family
- 13 - The God Squad
- 14 - Many Parts
- 15 - Healing Water
- 16 - A Meal of Happiness
- 17 - My Gift From God
- 18 - Someone to Show Me the Way
- 19 - Signs
- 20 - God's Special Day
- 21 - My Beautiful Yard
- 22 - My Temple
- 23 - Goose Family
- 24 - Out On A Limb
- 25 - Get Ready
- 26 - Heaven's Flower
- 27 - Into the Fire
- 28 - No More Walls
Adventist Fun-Da-MentalsOften our 28 fundamental beliefs are explained in a way that is overly complicated or presented in an uninteresting way to children. Kid’s Ministry Ideas have created 28 creative infographic posters that are an excellent way to communicate the fundamentals beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to your children using 28 separate posters.
- 1 - The Bible
- 2 - One God Three Persons
- 3 - God the Father
- 4 - God the Son
- 5 - God the Holy Spirit
- 6 - Creation
- 7 - The Nature of People
- 8 - The Great Controversy
- 9 - The Life, Death and Resurrection of Jesus
- 10 - Salvation: Saved from Death
- 11 - Growing with Jesus
- 12 - The Church
- 13 - The Remnant and Its Mission
- 14 - Unity of the Church
- 15 - Baptism
- 16 - The Lord's Supper (currently unavailable)
- 17 - Spiritual Gifts (currently unavailable)
- 18 - The Gift of Prophecy (currently unavailable)
- 19 - The Law of God
- 20 - The Sabbath
- 21 - Stewardship
- 22 - Christian Behaviour (currently unavailable)
- 23 - Marriage and the Family
- 25 - Jesus' Second Coming
- 26 - Life, Death and Resurrection
- 27 - The New Earth
Kids in Discipleship for Teens
Kid for Teens is a series of 32 lessons – some with parents participating with teens, others with Teens interacting alone. You can do blocks of 8 lessons at a time.
They are full of innovative ideas, highly creative and most importantly exciting to use. Today’s Teens need to be ‘into’ things. At the same time, the Teens are being taught the basic truths of Christianity and the principles of discipleship.
- 1 - Reflecting Jesus - Experiencing God's Love
- 2 - Reflecting Jesus - Experiemcing God's Love Through the Life of Jesus
- 3 - Reflecting Jesus - Staying Connected
- 4 - The Makover Master
- 5 - Reflecting Jesus - Building Character
- 6 - Reflecting Jesus - Words Create Worlds
- 7 - Reflecting Jesus - The Big Picture
- 8 - Reflecting Jesus - Exploring Forgiveness
GROWING IN GOD
- 9 - Believing the Invisible
- 10 - Promises, Promises
- 11 - Fasting on God
- 12 - The Sound of Silence
- 13 - Experiencing God's Closeness
- 14 - The Wow Factor
- 15 - Gifted
- 16 - God's Public Relations Team
- 17 - The Pursuit of Happiness
- 18 - Money, Money, Money
- 19 - Decisions, Decisions
- 20 - Mirror, Mirror
- 21 - Consequences
- 22 - Brainwaves
- 23 - Invisible Friend
- 24 - Thinking About Feeelings
- 25 - Alive! Stay Healthy
- 26 - Ouch - Why Pain?
- 27 - Connections I
- 28 - Connections II
- 29 - Good News
- 30 - Save the World
- 31 - Delight
- 32 - Future World
General Links and Resources
- Children at Risk
- Children Helping Children – ADRA Esiphephelweni project
- Click here for a year of ideas for children's ministry.
- Children and Bereavement
- Children's Ministries resource magazine
- Baby Dedication Ideas - zipped folder to download and save on your computer.
- Kindergarten memory verse stickers by Anette Moore Welsh Mission children’s ministries sponsor.
- Ellen White Visionary for Kids- An Online magazine from the Ellen G. White Estate
- Parenting for Faith leaflet
- Creation Resource Page
Children's Creation Celebration
The resources below were used for a Children’s Sabbath a few years’ ago but can still be used now to help teach about creation. Please use the links below to obtain this material.
- Power point to go with the sermon.
- God made me special is a Resource list of anti-evolution children's materials.
Cold-Case Chrisianity for Kids
Renowned cold-case homicide detective J Warner Wallace introduces children to the practice of Bible apologetics, the discipline of defending the Christian faith. Prepared for children between 8 and 12, Cold-Case Christianity for Kids will help young readers understand “how to think, not just what to think” as they examine their faith intelligently. The book includes author illustrations, and is supported by an interactive website. Cold-Case Christianity for Kids follows the same chapter sequence as the adult version of the book so that parents and children can discuss and explore the evidence together, chapter by chapter. Visit the Cold-Case Christianity for Kids website for more details.